The Institute of Law and Administration offers sixteen subjects conducted in English.
Courses consist of comparative legal issues, which allowing for the transfer of grades at other European universities.
Please find the list below. If you will have any futher question, please write the e-mail to: email@example.com
Application procedure for incoming students:
You’re coordinator’s nomination have to be delivered to us as an excel document, which you can find on our website, including for your application form, signed and stamped before 31st May via an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominated students have to make an appointment for a Skype interview which will consist of open questions to test their English proficiency, before 31st of May.
After taking part in the interview, students have to await the decisions.
The following documents are necessary and have to be provided before 25th of June:
1. online learning agreement;
2. scan of the insurance document;
3. scan of the medical certificate in English (if the student cannot provide medical certificate in English they are allowed to translate it themselves however it has to be signed and stamped by the local coordinator);
4. scan od ID (EU citizens) or passport (non-EU citizens);
5. accommodation Form if you want to live in the dormitory.
If everything is in order the students are going to receive the letter of invitation.